Have you ever considered what you would do if you got hurt or disabled and were unable to work? How would you survive and continue your way of life? Disability coverage can help cover the costs of:
- Your Mortgage
- Car Payments
- Student Loans
- Child Care
- Utility bills
- Other Insurance (Car, home, health)
- Credit Card Bills
Getting the proper coverage in place can be confusing. Here at Williams-Manny we can set you up with disability insurance that will provide a source of income when you are unable to work due to sickness or injury. Things you can consider with your agent are:
- How much income will you need to protect?
- How long could you wait for disability benefits to start?
- How long will you need disability benefits to continue?
- Will you need to cover continuing overhead expenses for your business during your disability?
Call our office at 815-398-6800 to be connected with an agent in order to protect yourself when you lose your source of income due to sickness or injury.